1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. Payment Plans - We understand that things are tough right now in this economy. We are willing to set up a payment plan in order for your pets to still receive the care they need. We require a payment of 1/3 down of your total bill, and then you may spread your remaining balance.
3. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard) checks, cash, and CareCredit.
4. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Montana Veterinary Hospital & Boarding understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .